The 7 question interview with Jenny Hawkins, artist based in Widnes.
Artist and academic researcher
I needed low and high resolution images. The first for my website and the second for printing and entering exhibitions and competitions
I found the experience positive.
- I benefited by discussing my marketing options
- I learned more about copyright
- I got a range of excellent images at a reasonable price
- Copyright information was added to low resolution images without spoiling their impact
- As a free extra I gained an artist’s catalogue edited to suit my needs
I learned that there was a friendly efficient service available by someone who was willing to take an interest in helping me to promote my work.